Purchase Terms & Conditions
We don't have a a legal department, just a few simple rules designed to protect your business and ours. Please take a moment to review our terms and conditions that we intend for the benefit of all.
By making a purchase from AmmoZone Corporation (the SELLER), the BUYER, defined as the person(s) or business(es) and/or their representatives that effect payment to SELLER, certifies that the BUYER, all of BUYER's employees, and/or other parties representing the BUYER, understand, agree to, and will abide by the terms laid out in this document of Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- BUYER agrees, unless otherwise arranged in writing, to maintain strict confidentiality of all wholesale program pricing, including but not limited to all pricing published on this web site and/or pricing acquired directly in quotes from SELLER, except as required in transacting business or as required by law.
- BUYER agrees, unless otherwise arranged in writing, to maintain strict confidentiality of all program or product information except as required in transacting business or required by law. All information provided with regard to products supplied by SELLER, and the terms of this program is considered confidential program information unless specifically identified as public data for distribution.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
- BUYER certifies they possess the right and are legally eligible to purchase the products being acquired from SELLER, under all Federal, State, and Local authorities which may apply.
- BUYER acknowledges that, unless otherwise specified, SELLER provides all pricing as FOB ORIGIN or EXWORKS.
- BUYER acknowledges that, unless otherwise arranged prior to transacting business, SELLER does not refund nor apply for refunds of FET under the terms of its commercial wholesale program.
TERMS OF RESALE
- BUYER agrees to transact sales for products acquired from SELLER only as allowed by law and as required by all Federal, State, and Local authorities which may apply.
- Where applicable, BUYER agrees that all advertising of products acquired from SELLER will adhere to any stated Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) requirements.
- BUYER agrees that Law Enforcement restricted products acquired from SELLER will be sold only to official law enforcement agencies and/or active law enforcement personnel.
- BUYER understands and acknowledges that firearms, ammunition, and related products are generally classified as defense or dual-use articles controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and may not be exported from the United States without a valid export license.